Perfect for all students and non-resident students. We encourage you to participate in Curry’s One Card Colonel Ca$h program so that you may take full advantage of the Dining Marketplace in the Student Center, our three retail dining locations across north and south campus and late night dining in the Student Center when you're on campus late.
Resident students are encouraged to purchase Colonel Ca$h to supplement depleted Meal Plan Points. When commuter students use Colonel Cash to purchase their meal in The Marketplace, they will receive a discount off the cash/credit door price.
2016-2017 Meal Prices with Colonel Cash:
To Make a Deposit:
With a Credit Card
- Go to the MyCury Web Portal
- Login and Navigate to the Colonel Cash Icon and submit your credit card information to make a deposit.
By Check or Cash
- Visit the Campus Life Office located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center.
For a listing of additional on-campus locations accepting Colonel Cash, click here
In This Section
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact the Dining Services Office @ Ext. 2319
Policy and Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your own trays when finished eating.
- Take only the food you plan to eat, and be sure to eat all the food you take.
- Please do not remove food, dishes, or utensils from the Student Center.
- Meal Cards are non-transferable. Do not lend them to anyone, or borrow one from someone else.
- Meal Cards are required any time you wish to use your meal plan. Meals,Points, & Colonel Cash are deducted by the cashier in each dining facility at the time of purchase.