Faculty & Staff
We are delighted to offer our Curry Community a meal plan offer that provides convenience and savings. Deposit funds onto your Curry ID card and use the card in any of our dining locations as a pre-paid debit card. As a Curry College Faculty and Staff member, you already receive a discount on your meal purchases in The Marketplace. With your pre-paid deposits, when you deposit more then $50, you will receive 15-20% more with our discount program. Save Time, Save Money, and it's Convenient!
To activate your account, simply complete this form and stop by the Dining Services Office in The Marketplace.
In This Section
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact the Dining Services Office @ Ext. 2319
Policy and Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your own trays when finished eating.
- Take only the food you plan to eat, and be sure to eat all the food you take.
- Please do not remove food, dishes, or utensils from the Student Center.
- Meal Cards are non-transferable. Do not lend them to anyone, or borrow one from someone else.
- Meal Cards are required any time you wish to use your meal plan. Meals,Points, & Colonel Cash are deducted by the cashier in each dining facility at the time of purchase.