Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, if you are living on campus, Meal plans are required for all resident students.
Each student is allowed to use one meal per meal zone each day and there are three distinct meal zones Monday - Friday and two meal zones per day on the weekends.
- Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 10:59 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 4:29 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Weekend Brunch: 10:30 a.m. – 4:29 p.m.
- Weekend Dinner: 4:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Yes, Curry Dining Services has a Sodexo Regional Dietitian available for consultation upon request..
Can I use my meal plan meals in the retail dining locations across campus or for late night dining in The Marketplace?
Colonel Cash is a supplement declining balance account. You may make deposits to your Colonel Cash account at any time. Colonel Cash rolls-over year to year. Colonel Cash may be use at these locations across campus:
- campus bookstore
- post office
- vending machines
- all dining services locations
- The Marketplace
- Hafer Cafe
- Kennedy Internet Cafe
- Smart Market in AAPC
- Late Night Dining
We offer a discount in The Marketplace for our commuter students who use Colonel Cash to purchase their meals. See Current Meal Prices
To Make a Deposit:
With a Credit Card
- Go to the MyCury Web Portal
- Login and Navigate to the Colonel Cash Icon and submit your credit card information to make a deposit.
By Check or Cash
- Visit the Campus Life Office located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center.
In This Section
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact the Dining Services Office @ Ext. 2319
Policy and Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your own trays when finished eating.
- Take only the food you plan to eat, and be sure to eat all the food you take.
- Please do not remove food, dishes, or utensils from the Student Center.
- Meal Cards are non-transferable. Do not lend them to anyone, or borrow one from someone else.
- Meal Cards are required any time you wish to use your meal plan. Meals,Points, & Colonel Cash are deducted by the cashier in each dining facility at the time of purchase.