Whether you are a resident or commuter student, faculty, and staff member, we have a plan to fit your dining needs. Meal plans can be purchased at my.curry.edu. Navigate to the meal plan changes page under the MyCampus tab to select your plan. If you have any questions about your plan visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or email at email@example.com or Curry Dining Services.
Meal Plan pricing listed below is per semester and for for the academic year 2022 - 2023.
- 17 meals per week
- $150 Flex Points
- 5 Guest Passes
- 14 meals per week
- $75 Flex Points
- 3 Guest Passes
- 75 meals per academic year
- 50 meals per academic year
- 25 meals per academic year
Your stop for convenience and savings. Deposit funds directly onto your Curry ID and save! When you deposit more than $50 you will receive an additional 15-20% more. Save time and money! Buy Plan
Perfect for everyone! We encourage you to add Colonel Cash to your One Card so you can take full advantage of our dining program! Colonel Cash is your go-to solution if you run out of meal plan flex points.
Add Colonel Cash to your One Card on my.curry.edu.
If you wish to add using a check or cash visit the Student Activities Office located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center.
- Flex Points can be used at any on-campus dining location. Click here to view a list of our dining locations.
- Guest meals can are used to swipe in a friend or family member when they visit you on campus. When using a guest meal you must accompany your guest into The Marketplace