Social Media Intern Wanted!
October 01, 2021
Internship with Curry College Dining Services
Minimum Hours per Week: 12
Pay: $14 per hour
Duration: 1 semester with option to stay on full academic year based on performance and desire at end of first semester.
Curry College Dining Services is looking for a Social Media Intern for the Fall 2021 Semester. Their primary role is to support strategy, implement tactics and track the achievement of three key pillars:
- Increasing profitable sales growth year-over-year
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Ensure Client Retention
The daily activities of the Intern are the implementation, tracking and reporting of Sodexo marketing in alignment with the above three pillars. These responsibilities include:
- Support of Creating Exceptional Student Experiences positioning through a keen understanding of how to leverage marketing tactics at each touch point of the consumer journey
- Support the implementation and tracking of the Dining Services Marketing Plan by implementing the contents of the Campus Dining & Retail Promotions Kits
- Support the Better Tomorrow Plan initiatives through marketing, promotion and communication
- Assist with the creation and implementation of all communication collateral, including print, web, social media
- Monitor campus dining websites and social media outlets to ensure compliance and up-to-date information
- Assist with communication, promotion, implementation and tracking of all account level research to include bi-annual customer satisfaction surveys, focus groups, food preference surveys, and custom account analysis in tandem with Local Management Team and Regional Marketing Team
- Act as a liaison between the student body and dining services; hosting tabling events to interact with fellow students to raise awareness about Dining Services and its offers. (Table events will only happen if deemed safe due to COVID by the college.)
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior in good academic standing
- Must be outgoing, organized, independent and have a strong ability to work with others
- Possess excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Reels experience a plus!), and YouTube, are preferred
- Flexibility in schedule, 12 hour per week, 3 day minimum commitment, some nights and weekends may be required
- Photography and graphic design experience is a plus.
- Experience in Excel, Microsoft Publisher.
- Curry College Students are preferred
- Able to be on-site at Curry College. Position is not remote.
**Please note that all for-credit internships must be approved by your academic department prior to acceptance.**
To apply or request more information:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com